Commercial Pest Control
Commercial pest control services can help your business:
- Safeguard your employees and customers from unwanted nuisances such as insects, rodents, birds, wasps, and bees.
- Meet government regulations and pass necessary health inspections.
- Protect your physical property from damage. Termites can cause structural defects while rodents can damage wires, plumbing and air conditioning ducts.
Commercial Pest Control Experts
- GreenPest Control Services (learn more about LEED certification)
- Monthly Pest Control Service
- One Time Pest Control Services
- Flexible Service Plans
Industries We Serve
- Property Management Commercial Pest Control Services – Our commercial pest control services include both residential and commercial facilities. Whether you manage apartment buildings, retail space or offices we can effectively control whatever pest problem you may have.
- Restaurant Commercial Pest Control Services – Our thorough inspections can help you pass health inspections and our discrete services insure the comfort of your patrons. We eliminate flying insects, rodents, termites and more.
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes – Maintain a pest free environment while caring for the ill and the elderly.
- Educational Facilities Commercial Pest Control Services – We provide pest-free environments in which students can learn. Contact us for our efficient and discrete commercial pest control services for schools, including the use of baits and traps.
- Office Commercial Pest Control Services – Keep employees happy with our pest control services to rid the premises of rodents, and flying pests, including bees, wasps and hornets.
- Warehouse and Storage Commercial Pest Control Services – Keep employee morale high with discrete and effective treatments while maintaining high standards consistent with necessary health and safety regulations.
- Food Processing Commercial Pest Control Services – Maintain the integrity of your food products using our Green and effective commercial pest control services. We identify the source of pest infestations in order to solve the problem and to help you maintain the standards necessary to meet government health inspections.
Knockout is a proud member of the following trade organizations
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 104 countries.
This diverse membership participates in focused component groups equipped to address their unique situations by region (133 chapters), industry (15 councils) and areas of interest (six communities). Together they manage more than 78 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US$526 billion in products and services.
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of 91 BOMA U.S. associations and 18 international affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10.5 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 1.7 million jobs and contributes $234.9 billion to the U.S. GDP.
The National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a non-profit organization with more than 7,000 members from around the world, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry's commitment to the protection of public health, food and property. This commitment is reflected both in the continuing education of pest management professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses.
The NYPMA is The Voice for pest management companies all throughout New York State. Becoming a member could be one of the best possible investments you’ll ever make for your business. Not only will you have the backing of the New York Pest Management Association behind your company, but you’ll also get listed locally within our directory. This is a big plus for consumers or businesses looking for a legitimate pest management provider they can trust.
CAI provides information, education and resources to the homeowner volunteers who govern communities and the professionals who support them. CAI members include association board members and other homeowner leaders, community managers, association management firms and other professionals who provide products and services to associations.
GreenPro, the world’s largest and most credible green certification program for pest management professionals, recognizes companies within our industry that are committed to providing commercial and residential customers with reduced risk, comprehensive, and effective pest control services.
AA++ in all respects. Contract treatments are effective (mice, termites & insects). Office staff informative but most of all, the field technicians are without exception, professional, personable and polite.Rick T. Glen Cove, NY Read All Reviews
First time used it. Dealt with mice, bees and ants. Very good experience. The technician was patient and explains to me everything he did.Chao C. Manhasset, NY Read All Reviews
We have had a contract with Knockout Pest Control for 9 years. They have been highly responsive when we have needed them. It's worth the money.Gina L. Long Beach, NY Read All Reviews
The gentleman arrived on time was super nice took the time to explain the service which was provided and left in a timely manner. I will use again.Dame F. Uniondale, NY Read All Reviews
I have been using Knockout Pest Control for almost one year now. They are consistently knowledgeable, on time, and overall provide excellent customer service. I appreciate the 30 minute advance call prior to a service visit immensely given our busy schedules. They will return until the issue is resolved or prophylactically as requested. I highly recommend this company.Alexa K. Pelham, NY Read All Reviews