We Are QualityPro & GreenPro Certified
Knockout Pest Control has made going above and beyond the centerpiece of our business. When we say we are in your corner, we mean we won’t only deliver a knock out punch to your pest problem; we do it while providing you with unmatched customer service.
QualityPro Going Above and Beyond
Going above and beyond means exceeding the licensing that the State of New York requires. Our Quality Pro rating is part of that. QualityPro is “the mark of excellence in pest control,” awarded to fewer than 3% of pest control companies nationwide. Companies achieving this designation are pioneers in pest control methods and standard-setters in customer service. Knockout Pest Control has maintained its designation year after year since 2009 through a series of re-certifications and random audits ever since.
QualityPro Qualifications Exceed New York State Standards
• Employee screening, hiring practices, and comprehensive background and reference checks.
• Rigorous financial responsibility criteria.
• Service vehicle and employee appearance requirements.
• Job safety and environmental stewardship obligations regarding pesticide handling and use.
• Integrity, accuracy and clarity in marketing, advertising and warranty conditions.
• Provision for comprehensive technician training in integrated pest. management including inspection, pest identification, establishment of threshold levels for pest activity, appropriate application of control and management measures, and effectiveness evaluation, with testing and certification to a standard in excess of New York licensing requirements.
Innovating for Environmental Stewardship
Caring for the environment is not just a nice thing to do. We know it has direct impact on you and your family. We are one of a select few companies who are certified as GreenPro by the National Pest Management Association. Of the thousands of pest control companies in the U.S. only 135 have met the comprehensive and stringent environmental standards necessary to achieve this certification.
We are also active members of the local chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council and have achieved their LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design).
Service Excellence, Professionalism and Community Involvement
We are pleased to have been honored with two awards for service. For the sixth year in a row Angie’s List has honored us with their Super Service Award, merited by fewer than 5% of companies listed. We have also earned the BOSS seal from the Businesses of Superior Standards, which rates companies that service buildings on Long Island.