Knockout Pest Control, Inc. is recognized to be a QualityPro company, having met the established standard set forth by the National Pest Management Association. QualityPro is an industry program designed to increase professionalism of the industry through self-regulation of common sense, quality industry standards. This recognition is a company, not individual, designation recognizing commitment to excellence and higher performance standards.
This distinction has been achieved by less than ten percent of the pest management companies in the country, setting Knockout Pest Control, Inc. apart from the rest. Our clients and prospective clients can be assured that we have met the stringent requirements of becoming QualityPro.
QualityPro companies are environmentally responsible, and committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service built around the four key principles of: Business Operations, Consumer Relations, Environmental Stewardship, and Technician Training.
QualityPro Qualifications Include:
- Employing only highly trained, certified team members
- Offering a clear easy-to-understand warranty
- Maintaining a drug free work place
- Advertising truthfully and ethically
- Requiring team member criminal and driving back ground checks
- Maintaining other designated standards
QualityPro is designed to separate leading companies from the competition and increase the overall professionalism of the industry. QualityPro companies such as Knockout Pest Inc., hire smartly, train correctly, and upgrade professionalism through the training and education of service and sales professionals. A QualityPro designated company has "the mark of excellence in pest management."
To further our level of professionalism, Knockout Pest Control, Inc. maintains membership in the following professional organizations:
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- New York State Pest Management Association (NYSPMA)
- Long Island Pest Control Association (LIPCA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Facility Managers Association (IFMA)
- U. S. Green Building Council – Long Island Chapter
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)